Wanted Sales Engineer with Oil & Gas Experience for Qatar
Nationals : European and Eastern European candidates only.
Location : Doha
Salary : 58000 USD Per Year + Accommodation and Transport
Reporting to : General Manager
Candidates with GCC Experience is preferred
This is the second level position in the sales organization. Focus is on utilizing previous experience, combining technical knowledge with sales. Responsible for processing of medium to high complexity tasks like closing large value sales deals, negotiating on complex contracts, generating enquiries for new products / services etc. Works under minimal supervision to acquire skills and knowledge.
• Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential.
• Act as functional consultant for customers; establishes new and maintains existing long-term relationships with customers.
• Create and maintain a sales plan. Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions.
• Manage and interpret customer requirements, anticipate issues and exceed their needs. Persuade clients that a product will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
• Support marketing, client, and sales activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other events.
• Create technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs.
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, including component overviews to both customers and sales support functions like Inside Sales.
• Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team. Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts.
• Share market opportunities and contacts with other members in the sales team as a value add.
• Bachelors Degree in related Engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Chemical)
• Additional degree in Business Administration would be a plus.
• Good communication skills (Verbal & Written) – Very good interpersonal, consulting and presentation skills.
• Strong fundamental knowledge in the related engineering field.
• Independent problem solving abilities and out of the box thinking.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines form start to finish.
• Strong attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills.
• Minimum 5+ years of sales experience in Oil & Gas maintenance services.
• European and Eastern European candidates only
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 00919176666693 / 9380006759