We are seeking a dynamic finance Manager or Director with a proven track record of success to manage and direct all company finances. He will provide financial advice and support to help top management make key decisions.
Moreover, his responsibilities will include cmplex data analysis, budget forecasting, overseeing accounts and budgets, and making strategic financial decisions that will promote long-term financial gain.
– Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department.
– Assist in company-wide budgetary planning.
– Ensure that all of the company’s financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
– Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
– Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed.
– Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
– Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
– Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis.
– Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk.
– Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date.
– Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants.
– Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
– Maintain a policy manual for the finance and accounting departments.
– Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
– Bachelor s degree, an MBA is a plus.
– Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
– Expertise of business principles.
– 10 years of experience in accounting and finance including at least 5 years in a similar role.
– Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
– Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
– High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
– Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiringly mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.