Role and Responsibility
- Own and drive successful execution and delivery of eCommerce (Magento) and OMS (IBM Sterling) project solution implementation.
- Influence leadership within the business areas to create and maintain alignment around the project business objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery.
- Resolve project conflicts and competing priorities.
- Communicate state of the project to client and GSPANN leadership.
- Drive project execution and delivery according to business needs and requirements.
- Provide Magento and IBM Sterling functionality expertise during project planning, development and production-support.
- Review Magento eCommerce and OMS platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce and OMS requirements gathering and analysis.
- Assess project health and direct any necessary corrective measures. Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations. Assess project status and direct corrective measures to ensure project success including escalation and visibility to Senior Leadership when appropriate.
- Effectively manage multiple medium sized eCommerce projects, or individual large sized eCommerce projects.
- Create project plans detailing project schedule, resource/budget estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities. Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction.
- Define and document project work breakdowns, monitor task, status, update work estimates and incorporate new tasks into plan as needed.
- Direct daily activities and efficiently manage a project team of business and development resources.
- Evaluate and manage project change impacts.
Education : Bachelor in IT /Computer
Experience : 10- 12 yrs in eCommerce manily in retail