Compliance Head – AML/CFT Compliance experience is must be from Banking Industry
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, banking business related field or law degree, master’s degree is preferred. (MBA with BL, MBA ML)
Location : Afghanistan
Salary : 5000 USD + Accommodation (Bachelor) + Food Allowance +Security
Experience : 3-5 years experience as regulatory compliance in a Pvt Bank
Ready to Join Immediately
– Extensive knowledge of financial institution’s policies and procedures.
– Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Afghan bank laws and regulations.
– The ability to read, understand and apply banking regulations.
– Ability to read and interpret government and financial regulations, and legal documents.
– Proven ability to identify, solve and prevent regulatory issues.
– Strong presentation and leadership skills.
– Must have ability to effectively report information and respond to managers, customers, and regulatory representatives, and write procedure manuals.
– Mush have strong analytical, research, planning, organizational and communication skills.
– Have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings.
– Commitment to identifying compliance solutions that meet business needs while ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0091-7550020558