• Requirement: 1 no
• Nationality: Indian/Nepal
• Age limit – Below 35
• Min 5+ yrs of experience in Industrial Catering
• Salary – Negotiable based on the experience
• Graduate / Specialized Courses related to Hotel / Catering Management
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point Presentation
• Excellent in English communication
• Liaison with Clients, Operator’s representative Operation Manager and Deputy Manager
• To supervise and monitor Safety and hygiene Standards of the Unit.
• To monitor high levels and standard of Food production, cleanliness, Customers
Satisfaction and ensure that Staff Discipline is maintained at Village all the time.
• All information suggestion and complaints regarding Food Service, Housekeeping,
Laundry and Food dispatching is channeled through him.
• Hold daily meeting with Laundry, Housekeeping, Production, Store, and Dining
Manager’s and also the Accountant and H.R & Administration Manager.
• Reports daily to Manager Operations/Deputy Manager Operations
• Responsible for smooth and efficient running of all services at the Site.
• Responsible for the Submission of all Fortnightly and Monthly Reports to base office
• Responsible for the implementation & follow up of best practices in the industry and for
the successful completion of ISO standards as per the requirement of the company