-Age should be more than 60 Yrs
– Master degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting field.
– Professional certification e.g. ACCA, CA, CIA, CBA, CPA, CISA or CFE.
– At least 10 years related experience in Finance/Accounting where 5-6 years on managerial position.
– Proper investment management skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
– Knowledge of Afghan financial sector’s legal and regulatory framework.
– Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decision based on accurate and timely analysis.
– High level of integrity and dependability with stronger sense of urgency and results-orientation.
– Strong presentation skills; experience creating executive presentations on business strategy, financial results and other topics.
– Professional and friendly behavior.
– Disciplined and hard-worker.
– Salary scale 6000 USD + two return ticket per annum+ top-up allowance+ transportation+bachelor accommodation+ 40 days leave per annum